A community celebration for America's Independence Day. One of the largest fireworks displays in North Texas. Our high fireworks go up to 600-700 ft and can be viewed from 3 miles away! We'll have great performances by Josh Weathers and a special guest so special that we can't announce it until June 11th!
Hours: 4 pm - 10 pm Location: Heritage Park - 317 Santa Fe Dr, Weatherford, TX 76086 Cost: FREE!
- Limited parking is available in the North and South lots of Heritage Park
- Additional parking can be found at Weatherford College, located at 225 College Park Dr. Shuttle services will bring you to the event grounds and also take you back to your vehicle.
- All parking is FREE
- Fireworks will begin at sundown, approximately 9 pm.
- The firework show can be seen from anywhere in Weatherford. Visit a restaurant watch party one of our great hotels or Heritage Park for best viewing.
- The fireworks launch from Heritage Park, located at 317 Santa Fe Dr
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- A large variety of food and beverage are available for purchase. An ATM will be located at the Heritage Park Amphitheater.
- No glass bottles permitted
- There are bounce houses, horse shoe pits and washer boards available during the event.
ITEMS TO BRING
What is allowed?
- Strollers, wagons and wheelchairs
- Collapsible lawn chairs
- Coolers - BYOB - No glass bottles
- Bug spray
- Dogs - Must be on a leash at all times
What is not allowed?
- No glass bottles
- No umbrellas allowed at the Amphitheater
- No pop up tents or canopies allowed at the Amphitheater
- No fireworks can be brought into the event
GENERAL RULES AND INFORMATION
- Spark in the Park is a rain or shine event. Musical acts may be postponed due to inclement weather, but will not be rescheduled for an alternative weekend.
- We strive to make Heritage Park as ADA-Friendly as possible but not all areas are easily accessible with a wheelchair or stroller. Handicap shuttle service from the parking area is available upon request with event staff.
- Patrons attend the event at their own risk.
For more information contact the Parks, Recreation & Special Events Department at 817-598-4124 or email@example.com