The Weatherford Public Library is now open to the public again! WPL is following the guidelines from the Texas Governor’s Office regarding handling of library materials. There are tables spaced throughout the library to return any items you take off the shelf that you choose not to check out, so those items may be cleaned before returning to the shelf. You may also still place requests by signing into the library catalog if you would like your items to be pulled for you. Curbside checkout is no longer available.
Hours: Monday&Tuesday: 10:00 am-8:00 pm, Wednesday&Thursday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm, Friday&Saturday: 12 pm-6 pm, Closed Sunday.
Virtual storytime will be offered at the regular times via Weatherford Public Library Facebook page.
If you have any questions, please contact the Library at 817-598-4150 or for ongoing local information regarding COVID-19, please visit www.weatherfordtx.gov/COVID19.
Thank you for your generosity, but we are not accepting donations at this time. Please do not place donations in our book/media drops or outside our doors.
Monday & Tuesday
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- How do I get to the library?
- What kind of identification do I need to get a library card?
- Do you accept material donations?
- Does the library provide tax forms?
- Does the Library have Wi-Fi?
- Is it possible to download audiobooks from the library's website?
- What is the fee to get a library card?
- What is the fee for Internet access?
- How old do I have to be to get a library card?
- What is the TexShare Card Program?
- How do I get a TexShare card?
- How can I check my account online?
- Does the Library have a public fax service?
- Does the Library have a copy machine?
- Can I renew my library materials over the phone?
- Can I renew my library materials on the Internet?
- My materials are late. How much will my fine be?
- Can I return my materials after the Library is closed?
- Can I use a debit or credit card to pay for damaged or lost items?
- What is an Interlibrary Loan?
- How much does an Interlibrary Loan cost?
- How do I renew my Interlibrary Loan?
- What do I do if I get home and an item is already damaged?
- What do I do if I get home and the DVD/CD wasn't in the case?
The Weatherford Public Library promotes free lifelong literacy, learning, and enjoyment of reading in Weatherford and Parker County.
Services We Provide
- Provide access to a collection of approximately 95,000 items in book, magazine, newspaper, audiobook, compact disc, DVD, eBook, eAudiobook, and digital magazine format.
- Host presentations by community groups and organizations.
- Provide educational and entertainment programming, including weekly storytimes.
- Provide free Internet access to the public.
- Information desk is available to help answer questions and assist in research.
Wed, Mar 10
Fri, Mar 12
Fri, Mar 12
Fri, Mar 12
Sat, Mar 13
Tue, Mar 16
Wed, Mar 17
Fri, Mar 19
CSLP art/graphics are copyrighted by Upstart for exclusive use by CSLP members and are used by permission. Copying or reproducing these CSLP art/graphics in any way by non-CSLP members is prohibited.