Hours: Monday&Tuesday: 10:00 am-8:00 pm, Wednesday&Thursday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm, Friday&Saturday: 12 pm-6 pm, Closed Sunday.
Pardon our mess!! The library's restrooms are being renovated, and will be out of order for the next couple of months. The library will remain open during regular business hours throughout this process. Thank you for your patience with us through the construction noise and dust--the new restrooms will be well worth the inconvenience!!
Beginning October 19th, 2021, In-Person Storytime at Weatherford Public Library will be presented in our Reading Pavilion on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. as weather permits.
For ongoing local information regarding COVID-19, please visit www.weatherfordtx.gov/COVID19.
Thank you for your generosity, but we are not accepting donations at this time. Please do not place donations in our book/media drops or outside our doors.
If you have any questions, please contact the Library at 817-598-4150.
Monday & Tuesday
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- How do I get to the library?
- What kind of identification do I need to get a library card?
- Do you accept material donations?
- Does the library provide tax forms?
- Does the Library have Wi-Fi?
- Is it possible to download audiobooks from the library's website?
- What is the fee to get a library card?
- What is the fee for Internet access?
- How old do I have to be to get a library card?
- What is the TexShare Card Program?
- How do I get a TexShare card?
- How can I check my account online?
- Does the Library have a public fax service?
- Does the Library have a copy machine?
- Can I renew my library materials over the phone?
- Can I renew my library materials on the Internet?
- My materials are late. How much will my fine be?
- Can I return my materials after the Library is closed?
- Can I use a debit or credit card to pay for damaged or lost items?
- What is an Interlibrary Loan?
- How much does an Interlibrary Loan cost?
- How do I renew my Interlibrary Loan?
- What do I do if I get home and an item is already damaged?
- What do I do if I get home and the DVD/CD wasn't in the case?
The Weatherford Public Library promotes free lifelong literacy, learning, and enjoyment of reading in Weatherford and Parker County.
Services We Provide
- Provide access to a collection of approximately 95,000 items in book, magazine, newspaper, audiobook, compact disc, DVD, eBook, eAudiobook, and digital magazine format.
- Host presentations by community groups and organizations.
- Provide educational and entertainment programming, including weekly storytimes.
- Provide free Internet access to the public.
- Information desk is available to help answer questions and assist in research.
CSLP art/graphics are copyrighted by Upstart for exclusive use by CSLP members and are used by permission. Copying or reproducing these CSLP art/graphics in any way by non-CSLP members is prohibited.