Hours: Monday&Tuesday: 10:00 am-8:00 pm, Wednesday&Thursday: 10:00 am-6:00 pm, Friday&Saturday: 12 pm-6 pm, Closed Sunday.
Thank you for your generosity, but WPL is not currently accepting book, CD, DVD, or magazine donations. Please do not place donations in book/media drops or outside library doors. We hope to begin taking donations again soon. Thank you!
Starting October 25th, 2021, people living outside of the City of Weatherford will be charged an annual fee of $50 per household to use Weatherford Public Library services, including borrowing books and other materials and using Internet computers. Parker County does not provide adequate funding to continue to offer these services at no cost. Weatherford residents and property owners will not be impacted by this fee. For more information, please call 817.598.4150 or ask a library staff member.
If you have any questions, please contact the Library at 817-598-4150.
Chris AccardoDirector of Library Services
1014 Charles St.
Weatherford, TX 76086
Phone: : 817-598-4150Fax: : 817-598-4161
Monday & Tuesday
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday
12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- How do I get to the library?
- What kind of identification do I need to get a library card?
- Do you accept material donations?
- Does the library provide tax forms?
- Does the Library have Wi-Fi?
- Is it possible to download audiobooks from the library's website?
- What is the fee to get a library card?
- What is the fee for Internet access?
- How old do I have to be to get a library card?
- What is the TexShare Card Program?
- How do I get a TexShare card?
- How can I check my account online?
- Does the Library have a public fax service?
- Does the Library have a copy machine?
- Can I renew my library materials over the phone?
- Can I renew my library materials on the Internet?
- My materials are late. How much will my fine be?
- Can I return my materials after the Library is closed?
- Can I use a debit or credit card to pay for damaged or lost items?
- What is an Interlibrary Loan?
- How much does an Interlibrary Loan cost?
- How do I renew my Interlibrary Loan?
- What do I do if I get home and an item is already damaged?
- What do I do if I get home and the DVD/CD wasn't in the case?
The Weatherford Public Library promotes free lifelong literacy, learning, and enjoyment of reading in Weatherford.
Services We Provide
- Provide access to a collection of approximately 95,000 items in book, magazine, newspaper, audiobook, compact disc, DVD, eBook, eAudiobook, and digital magazine format.
- Host presentations by community groups and organizations.
- Provide educational and entertainment programming, including weekly storytimes.
- Provide free Internet access to the public.
- Information desk is available to help answer questions and assist in research.
Tue, Mar 21
Thu, Mar 23
Thu, Mar 23
Tue, Mar 28
Tue, Mar 28 - Thu, Mar 30
Thu, Mar 30
Tue, Apr 4
Thu, Apr 6
CSLP art/graphics are copyrighted by Upstart for exclusive use by CSLP members and are used by permission. Copying or reproducing these CSLP art/graphics in any way by non-CSLP members is prohibited.