myWeatherford Mobile App

What is myWeatherford?

Formerly Weatherford 311, myWeatherford is now an integrated mobile app featuring bill pay, web mapping, issue reporting and more.  The new app provides a way for citizens and visitors to stay informed regarding Weatherford services and resources.  View and search by categories like service requests, online services and news/events.  App users can also view Weatherford social media feeds to get updated information on community news, updates and more.  

myWeatherford now serves as the mobile and online service request system for the City of Weatherford. The app allows residents to identify issues and report those service requests directly to the appropriate department within the City. Residents can upload a photo or video of the issue and mark the geographic location on a map. Each request can then be tracked for follow up and feedback from the City. Requests may be submitted online or using a smartphone.
myWeatherford App Icon Image

Installation Instructions – iPhone Users

For iPhone devices, go to the iTunes App store and search for “myWeatherford”.  You can also go to to download the app.

Installation Instructions – Android Users

For Android devices, go to the Google Play store and search for “myWeatherford”.  You can also go to to download the app.

Report & Track Issues

Below is an online tool to create service requests as well as view of all of the current issues that were submitted using the myWeatherford Service Request System. With your mouse, click on any of the pins on the map for detailed information about each request. Gray pins indicate requests that have been closed.
The map only shows issues submitted using the myWeatherford service request system, and does not include requests submitted in person or over the phone.

The City of Weatherford, TX makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, its use, or its interpretation. Utilization of this website indicates understanding and acceptance of this statement.     

If the issue you are reporting is a public safety emergency, please call 911.
If the issue you are reporting is a water, sewer, or electric emergency, please call 817-598-4257.