Location: 379 Jack Borden Way
Park Hours: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Rules and Regulations
For more information:
- This facility is closed Wednesdays for maintenance.
- Parks users and dog owners accept all risk related to use of the park and waive liability to the city for any injury or damage to or by pets while using the park.
- Park hours are sunrise to sunset daily (unless closed for weather or maintenance).
- All other general park rules and city ordinances must be obeyed.
- The small/shy dog area is designated for dogs/puppies weighing 29 lbs or less, and extremely shy/older dogs. The large dog area is for dogs/puppies 30 lbs or more.
- Professional dog trainers must contact the Parks & Recreation office before conducting business in the park.
- People who violate park rules are subject to removal form the park and may be prohibited from using the facility.
- Limit of three dogs per person per visit.
- Dogs shall be under voice control of their owners at all times.
- Dogs in heat, dogs with fresh wounds and puppies under 4 months are prohibited.
- Spike or pinch collars are not allowed.
- Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed immediately.
- All dogs must have current recommended vaccinations.
- Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY by the dog’s owner.
- Owners are to stay within the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
- No digging allowed; owners must fill any holes dug by their dog.
- Dog park gates must be closed immediately after entering and exiting the facility.
- Excessive barking is prohibited and dogs barking excessively must be removed.
- Owners must have a visible leash at all times.
- Children under the age of 16 are to be accompanied by an adult.
Weatherford Parks, Recreation, & Special Events