CHERRY PARK POOL
POOL OPEN MAY 28 - AUGUST 14 (2022)
MEMORIAL WEEKEND & DAY, MAY 28 - 30TH OPEN 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
$5 per visit (punch pass/season pass accepted) (Cash Only)
Monday - Friday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm except on July 16 and August 6. Open hours for these 2 days is 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
$5 per (punch pass/season pass accepted) (Cash Only)
Tuesday / Thursday: 6:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Please call for dates: 817 598-4124
LEARN TO SWIM
$45 Resident / $55 Non-Resident per participant per class
Click here for schedule of classes
$5 per visit (water aerobics season pass $50) Cash Only
Monday / Wednesday / Friday: 7:00 PM – 7:45 PM
Tuesday / Thursday: 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM
Max of 75 participants per class
Click here for more information
PRIVATE POOL PARTIES
Click here for more Private Pool Party information
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
(1 - 75 guests / $200), (76 - 175 / $300)
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
(1 - 75 guests / $250, (76 - 175 / $350)
Click here for Swim Team information
12 sessions for $50
Starting May 9, 2022 can be purchased at the Weatherford Parks, Recreation and Special Events office at 119 Palo Pinto St, Weatherford, TX 76086 during business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm) or at the Cherry Park Pool.
(Must be 18+ years old to purchase) Sold only at The Parks & Rec office starting May 9, 2022. For resident discount, residents must live with in the city limits. Proof of residency is required with City of Weatherford utility bill & Driver's License with matching address. Swimmer's lost or stolen cards may be remade at the Parks & Rec office for $10.
- $60 - Single Pass - City Resident
- $75 - Single Pass - Non-Resident
- $150 - Family of 4 - City Resident - $10 per additional person (limit 2)
- $200 - Family of 4 - Non-Resident - $10 per additional person (limit 2)
- Everyone entering the water must be attired in a lined swimsuit. Shorts or a t-shirt may be worn over the swimsuit provided it is lightweight and does not have any metal on it.
- Children 11 & younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children eleven (11) years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or competent person at least sixteen (16) years of age. The adult must be directly supervising the child at all times.
- Children 5 and under and all non-swimmers must be within arm’s reach of an adult in the water at all times and must wear a wristband as provided by the staff.
- Pool rules exist for the safety of every guest. We ask that you assist us in providing a safe and fun atmosphere for everyone. Questions may be directed to the Manager on duty or the Recreation Manager.
- Cherry Park Pool Number 817-598-4382