- Transportation & Public Works
- Right Of Way Permits
- R.O.W. Registration
The City of Weatherford adopted ordinance no. 759-2016-05 on January 26, 2016. This ordinance added new requirements including facility owner registration and new construction requirements. Registration must be renewed on or before January 31st of each year.
"Registration shall include:
- A. The name, address(-es) and telephone number(s) of the Owner;
- B. The names, address(-es) and telephone number(s) of the contact person(s) for the Owner;
- C. The name(s), address(-es) and telephone number(s) of any contractor(s) or subcontractor(s) who will be working in the Right-of-Way on behalf of the Owner. If the names of contractors and subcontractors are not available at the time of permit application, they must be submitted to the City prior to permit issuance;
- D. The name(s) and telephone number(s) of an emergency contact who shall be available twenty-four (24) hours a day;
- E. The source of the Owner's Municipal Authorization (e.g., franchise, state law, etc.). If the Owner is a certificated telecommunications provider, the certificate number issued by the Texas Public Utility Commission;
- F. The Owner shall submit two year projections of their plans for the construction of facilities in the City at the time of Registration Renewal; and
- G. Registration shall be prerequisite to issuance of a construction permit. Each Owner shall update and keep current its registration with the City at all times."
To register please complete the registration form (open in Internet Explorer to access all features and SUBMIT TO option) for all right-of-way construction. This form may be printed and delivered to 802 East Oak Street or emailed to our office staff.