May 7, 2022 General Election
Please note: The City of Weatherford contracts with the Parker County Election Administrator to conduct our elections. For information about the Parker County Elections Office, please visit their website.
Certification of Unopposed Candidates / Certificación De Candidatos Únicos Para Otras Subdivisiones Politicas
With only one applicant for the Office of Mayor, the City Council declared unopposed candidates elected on March 8, 2022 and adopted Resolution R2022-08 canceling the election.
Con un solo candidato para el cargo de alcalde, el Concejo Municipal declaró electos a los candidatos sin oposición el 8 de marzo de 2022 y adoptó la Resolución R2022-08 cancelando la elección.
Saturday, May 7, 2022 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
General Election for Officers
Main Election Day Voting Site
Parker County Courthouse Annex, Annex Kitchen, 1112 Santa Fe Dr, Weatherford, Texas
Early voting by personal appearance will be conducted each weekday at the Parker County Election Administrator’s Office, Parker County Courthouse Annex, 1112 Santa Fe Drive, Weatherford, Texas, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. beginning on April 25, 2022 and ending May 3, 2022.
Branch Early Voting Sites
- Springtown Senior Center, Community Room, 1070 N Main Street, Springtown, Texas 76082
- Peaster ISD Rock Gym (back room of gym), 8512 FM 920, Peaster, Texas 76088
- Aledo ISD Admin Building, Louden Room, 1008 Bailey Ranch Rd, Aledo, Texas 76008
- Hudson Oaks City Hall, Council Chambers, 210 Hudson Oaks Drive, Hudson Oaks, Texas 76087
- Azle City Hall, Community Room, 505 W Main Street, Azle, Texas 76020
- Precinct 3 County Barn, 1111 FM Rd 1189, Brock, Texas 76087
Hours of Early Voting
- Monday, April 25, 2022 8am-5p
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022 7am-7pm
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022 8am-5pm
- Thursday, April 28, 2022 7am-7pm
- Friday, April 29, 2022 8am-5pm
- Saturday CLOSED
- Sunday CLOSED
- Monday, May 2, 2022 8am-5pm
- Tuesday, May 3, 2022 8am-5pm
Applications for Ballot by Mail may be obtained by calling (817) 598-6185.
Applications for ballots by mail must be received by the Early Voting Clerk NO later than the close of business day on Tuesday April 26, 2022.
Applications for ballot by mail shall be mailed to:
- Early Voting Clerk, PO BOX 639, Weatherford 76086
- Contact Information: Email: Gina Osborn Fax: (817) 598-6183 Website: Parker County Elections
Candidates to be Listed on the Ballot
The filing period is January 19, 2022 through February 18, 2022. As soon as practicable after applications are received, the candidate's name will be listed below. Once the drawing for places on the ballot has occurred, the candidate's names will be listed in the order in which they will appear on the ballot.
Click on the name below to view the candidate's application for place on the ballot. Candidates will be listed on the ballot in the following order:
Notices / Avisos
- Internet Posting Requirement for Political Subdivision
- Notice of Deadline to File an Application for Place on the Ballot
- Early Voting Sites and Hours
- Sitios y horarios de vatacion anticipada
- Election Day Sites and Hours
- Sitios del dia de las elecciones
- Certification of Unopposed Candidates / Certificación De Candidatos Únicos Para Otras Subdivisiones Politicas
- Resolution R2022-08 Declaring Unopposed Candidate Elected