Consumer Health

Food Establishments 
Food establishment permits are required for restaurants, bars, retail grocery stores, convenient stores, cafeterias, mobile food units, temporary food events, full service kitchens in nursing homes, concession stands, and sno cone stands. If you are planning on buying a pre-existing food establishment, you will need to contact the City of Weatherford Building Division to complete a Revised Occupancy Request Form.
Commercial Swimming Pools and Enclosures 

Regardless of depth, commercial (public/semi-public) pools, spas, and play features require an annual permit. Spray parks/pads also require an annual permit and have special requirements.
State requirements for pools

Food Truck / Itinerant Vendor Information

Food Establishment Ordinance

Pool and Spa Application